CANDIDATES MUST APPLY THROUGH THE STUDENT APPLICATION PORTAL AFTER SECURING THE SUPPORT OF A POTENTIAL SUPERVISOR.
For guidance on finding a potential supervisor and the application procedures please see DCU Business School Staff Profiles and DCU Application Procedures
Please note that if there are no members of faculty who have undertaken, or are interested in undertaking, research closely related to that of a proposal, it is unlikely that the proposal will be accepted. Therefore, you should ensure that your proposed topic is close to the research interests of one or more members of the faculty. You may establish this through correspondence with relevant members of faculty and by viewing the research profiles of our faculty members.
When preparing your proposal you must ensure that you:
• Clearly outline your chosen research question
• Display your familiarity with relevant literature relating to your overall research question in appropriate research journals
• Show how your question is located in the relevant research literature, indicate the contribution your research will make to this body of research, and suggest possible methodologies that may be appropriate for your study.
More information and guidelines for writing a research proposal are available here. All academic inquiries in relation to the Ph.D. programmes at DCU Business School should be directed to: email@example.com
- DCU Marketing, Innovation, and Technology students provide creative consulting advice to The Cool Food School02/03/2023 - 9:50 am
- Bernard Brogan – My MSc Management (Business) Experience24/02/2023 - 6:38 pm
- DCU Executive MBA – Louise Walsh, 1st year shares her thoughts!14/02/2023 - 4:31 pm
- A slice of LIFE with NTR plc CEO Rosheen McGuckian14/02/2023 - 4:06 pm
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Deans Honours List
- Contact Us