Business Ethics: An Introduction to Ethics for Business Leaders
DCU Business School has partnered with FutureLearn to deliver an introductory course on Business Ethics.
‘Business Ethics: An Introduction to Ethics for Business Leaders’ will enable to participants to identify the role that business ethics plays within a working environment.
This informative course will take students through the main themes and concepts of ethics within a business context.
Delivered by Dr Marta Rocchi, Assistant Professor of Governance and Business Ethics at DCU Business School, this course will cover four main topics:
- What is ethics?
- What are the main ethical approaches?
- What is the perspective of the individual within an organisation? and
- What is the role of the leader and the relationship between business and society?
Starting on March 1st, this is a 4 week online course suited to those wanting to see how ethics are an integral part of any business.
Sign up for free here: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/introduction-to-ethics-for-business-leaders
Share this news
- Organisations struggling to keep pace with new skills required due to pandemic – DCU research15/04/2021 - 6:52 pm
- DCU students named Varsity Sparks Winners 202113/04/2021 - 2:32 pm
- DCU Next Generation Management students celebrate business innovations for global good07/04/2021 - 3:21 pm
- DCU Business SchoolOpinion: Accountability and Transparency key to public trust in COVID vaccine rollout – Dr Rob Gillanders02/04/2021 - 9:13 pm
- Business Insights
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us