Collaborate With Academics
We are a research-intensive Business School, proactively driven to produce impactful research that has vital and immediate real-world application.
Our research meets head-on the strategic and operational challenges ahead for modern organisations. We focus intensively on real business world problems. Our strong suite of specialisms and leading experts, means we can work across the disciplines to bring practical, multi-dimensional solutions to modern business problems.
- Find A Research Expert
With specialists in accounting, economics, finance and entrepreneurship, human resource management and organisational psychology, management, and marketing, DCU Business School is a wellspring of current thinking and practical solutions.
– Seeking to engage particular research expertise
– An academic/research colleague seeking to collaborate
– A student seeking a supervisor?
- Consult With Our Faculty
DCU Business School faculty collaborate with industry, the public sector and international research partners for various research projects. In recent years, DCU Business School has had research projects funded by Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland, the EU, Irish Research Council and the Science Foundation Ireland.
To identify a potential partner, visit our research centres webpages
- Career Piece – Jacqui Duncan – BA International Business28 September 2023 - 11:04 pm
- Dublin City University Business School and UMass Boston School of Management Join Forces to Elevate Global Education27 September 2023 - 1:19 pm
- Project Management Methodology Evolution in Traditional Organisations27 September 2023 - 11:38 am
- Using ChatGPT to tailor your CV for bespoke applications27 September 2023 - 11:28 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- DCU Business School Alumni
- Deans Honours List
- Contact Us