DCU Centre for Family Business Workshop on Wealth for Family Businesses
This workshop is exclusive to incumbent and next generation family business practitioners and will cover thought provoking and sensitive topics of preserving and transferring wealth. We encourage each business to bring multiple family members and generation as well as non-family executive team representatives.
Topics for Discussion:
- Preserving family business wealth;
- Transferring family business;
- Planning financial future for incumbent and the next generation.
- Mr. Vincent Carton, 8th Generation Family Business Manor Farm.
Speakers & Panellists:
- Mr. Tim Lynch, KPMG;
- Mr. Patrick Mulcahy, DCU Business School;
- Dr. Eric Clinton, DCU Centre for Family Business.
- Prof. Finian Buckley, DCU Business School.
Register below by 7th November 2014:
- Online: Click Here
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01 700 6921
Please find the full event invite here.
2015 events will focus on Governance and Succession topics.
Share this news
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Women In Leadership podcast features Prof Maura McAdam28/04/2021 - 12:17 pm
- Business Insights
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us