DCU Centre for Family Business Workshop on Wealth for Family Businesses
This workshop is exclusive to incumbent and next generation family business practitioners and will cover thought provoking and sensitive topics of preserving and transferring wealth. We encourage each business to bring multiple family members and generation as well as non-family executive team representatives.
Topics for Discussion:
- Preserving family business wealth;
- Transferring family business;
- Planning financial future for incumbent and the next generation.
- Mr. Vincent Carton, 8th Generation Family Business Manor Farm.
Speakers & Panellists:
- Mr. Tim Lynch, KPMG;
- Mr. Patrick Mulcahy, DCU Business School;
- Dr. Eric Clinton, DCU Centre for Family Business.
- Prof. Finian Buckley, DCU Business School.
Register below by 7th November 2014:
- Online: Click Here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01 700 6921
Please find the full event invite here.
2015 events will focus on Governance and Succession topics.
Share this news
- MSc Investment, Treasury and Banking Programme Webinar29/11/2022 - 10:04 am
- MSc Work and Organisational Psychology/ Behaviour Programme Webinar28/11/2022 - 5:13 pm
- Dublin City University, daa and Fingal County Council partner on Sustainability in Aviation28/11/2022 - 4:31 pm
- KPMG partners with DCU Business School28/11/2022 - 4:11 pm
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Deans Honours List
- Contact Us