Dr Martin Quinn publishes new Book – Business Information Systems for Accounting Students
Dr. Martin Quinn of DCU Business School, and chair of the MSc in Accounting Programme, recently published a new book along with Gerhard Kristandl, entitled “Business Information Systems for Accounting Students”.
Business Information Systems for Accounting Students offers a more practical approach than the typical accounting information systems textbook. The textbook covers the technical foundations of the topic, and provides a unique insight into what information systems and technology mean for accountants in today’s business environment.
Providing a contemporary education for undergraduate accounting students, Quinn and Kristandl offer a fresh perspective that is relevant to both UK and international students of computerised accounting, accounting information systems or accounting technology.
Key features of the text include:
- Real life examples with QR codes for easy access on smart devices . Examples are drawn from leading organizations such as Ryanair, Marks and Spencer, SAP and The World Bank.
- Coverage of the features of selected office, accounting and business software
- Mini-cases to show how technology benefits business
Learn more about the MSc in Accounting at DCU Business School.
Share this news
- DCU Business School staff receive Teaching Heroes Awards from the National Forum for Teaching and Learning11/05/2021 - 11:20 am
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us