The Irish Institute for Digital Business at DCU will host Cyber Science 2020 virtually from Monday 15-19 June.
The event aims to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardization bodies, and including government departments and agencies.
Some of the keynote speakers include:
- Dr Ruoyi Zhou – Director, IBM Research, Dublin, Ireland
- Paul C Dwyer – CEO – Cyber Risk International
- Wayne Bursey – Industrial Cyber Security Lead – Siemens Ltd
- Dr Phillippa M. Spencer – winner of the Woman of the Year Women in Defence and Outstanding Contribution to Defence Awards
- Valerie Lyons – COO of BH Consulting
- Vincent Blake VP of Information Technology Security Officer (ITSO) at Pearson
- Dr Siôn Lloyd – Lead Security, Stability & Resiliency Specialist, ICANN
For more information or to register for the event, visit https://c-mric.org/