Here at DCU, we provide world-class education with renowned industry connections that will prepare you for a successful career.
If you want to learn more about our postgraduate offering, please join us for our Live Virtual Open Day where we will provide you with Faculty overviews, individual programme presentations, and the opportunity to speak with staff and students on a one-to-one basis. Register for DCU’s Virtual Open Day scheduled for the 30th of March from 11am – 6pm.
For more information regarding the virtual sessions, click HERE.
Register for the Postgrad Virtual Open Day
Tuesday 30th March from 11am-6pm.
We are hosting our event from 11am-3pm on Unibuddy, and from 4pm-6pm we will be running a panel discussion on Zoom.
What will be on offer?
On Unibuddy (11am-3pm), you will have the opportunity to chat directly to staff and students from the Faculty you are interested in.
See the page here!
If you’re wondering why you should choose to study at DCU, make sure to tune into one of the following faculty overviews:
|11am – 11.30am||DCU Business School|
|11.30am – 12pm||Faculty of Engineering and Computing|
|12pm – 1pm||Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|1pm – 1.30pm||Faculty of Science and Health|
|1.30pm – 2pm||DCU Institute of Education|
|2pm – 2.30pm||DCU Connected|
Or if you want to hear about specific postgrad programmes, click into one of the Faculty live streams:
- DCU Institute of Education
- DCU Business School
- Faculty of Engineering and Computing
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Health
- DCU Connected
We will also have the DCU Alumni Office and the DCU International Office on their own channels if you want to get in touch with these offices.
On Zoom (4pm-5pm), we will run the following panel discussions:
IMPACT OF PG EDUCATION ON CAREER, 4 PM TO 4.30 PM
Join our panel discussion from 4 pm to 4.30 pm facilitated by Leanne Hanafin who is an Alumni Officer here at DCU. She will be speaking to the panel of DCU graduates about the impact of postgraduate education on their careers. Our featured panelists include:
- Daria Jonkisz, a graduate of Msc in Emerging Media course from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She is currently working as a Desktop Publisher at Smartbox Group
- Aoife Grady, a graduate of MEng Electronic and Computer Engineering from the School of Engineering and Computing. Aoife is a Deep Learning Software Engineer at Intel Movidius
- Indira Gonzales, a graduate of a DCU Connected course- Graduate Diploma in Management of Information Systems Strategy. Currently, Indira is a Senior Agency and Account Manager at Pinterest
BALANCING STUDY WITH LIFE COMMITMENTS, 4.30 PM – 5 PM
Our second-panel discussion from 4.30 pm – 5pm will address the topic of balancing study with life commitments such as work, family, high-level sports, or personal interests. Facilitated by Ross Munnelly, the Director of Alumni Relations at DCU, the panel will include:
- Sinead Heneghan, the CEO at Irish Institute of Training & Development who graduated with an Executive MBA degree from DCU Business School
- Fionnuala Moran, who is a two time graduate of DCU’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She is a multimedia wizard, working as an Entertainment Reporter at EVOKE.ie, Showbiz Columnist at The Mail on Sunday, RTÉ Pulse Presenter, MC, VO, D
- Enda Smith, a current student pursuing Professional Masters in Education (Post-Primary) at the DCU Institute of Education
How do I sign up?
You can register through this webform. You will also be asked to create a Unibuddy account if you want to tune into specific presentations and chat to staff.
Is there a timetable?
Yes, we will have a timetable available closer to the event.
TeamDCU is running an Instagram Giveaway this week for all those interested in a PG Study. Click HERE to find out how to participate.
For information about DCU’s Postgraduate offering, please: Visit our Postgraduate Hub