DCU Business School would like to invite our postgraduates of the 2020, 2021 and 2022 classes to the upcoming recent graduate event, which is due to take place on the 29th of September in DCU Business School.
Date: 29th September 2022
Venue: DCU Business School, Ground Floor Seating Area
- 18:00 Welcome Reception
- 18:00 VR Lab Demonstration
- 18:45 “Personal Branding” with Iarla O’Domhnaill, Senior Strategic Advisor | UK&I Talent & Learning Solutions. LinkedIn
- 19:00 “Networking Techniques – What’s acceptable?” with Jason Sherlock, Director of Development, Dublin City University
- 19:15 “Inclusive Leadership” with Siobhan Sweeney, Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Leader at HubSpot
- 19:30 “Launching a business – Raising Investment in the StartUp World” with Dan Ryan, Retail advisor / Start-up Investor / Mentor
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to meeting as many classmates as possible to reminisce about your time spent in DCU Business School and build new relationships to add to your network.