Join our Live Programme Webinar for the MSc International Accounting & Business
When: Feb 18, 2021 05:00 PM Dublin
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Why do our Msc International Accounting & Business
• The programme is designed in conjunction with both leading industry and academic experts.
• Subject matter incorporates both professional and applied business material as well as an analytics component.
• Lectures are delivered by experienced experts from academia, industry and practice, facilitating graduates with the most up-to-date theory and practice.
• Select between a dissertation and an applied research project, where students can gain applied knowledge through real work with assigned industry clients.
• Participate in an interactive, supportive, multicultural learning environment.
• Gain generous exemptions from globally recognised professional accounting bodies such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Accountants Ireland.
• Graduates will be well positioned for success in advanced professional accounting examinations, or may utilise the knowledge and skills gained to develop a more general career in business.
WHY DCU BUSINESS SCHOOL
• DCU Business School is accredited by AACSB, a standard reached by only 5% of business schools worldwide reflecting its established international reputation for high quality graduates.
• We have an excellent reputation with the accounting profession and other business recruiters meaning our graduates are highly sought after in the job market both at home and abroad.