The DCU MSc in International Accounting and Business is the leading graduate programme of its kind in Ireland, an innovative partnership of accounting and business which is informed and shaped by the needs of the professionals of tomorrow. The programme is designed for graduates to combine study for a Master’s degree while gaining business knowledge and skills, and exemptions from professional accounting examinations at the same time.
Join our Live Webinar on May 14th at 11am to find out more about our MSc International Accounting & Business programme.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Why do our Msc International Accounting & Business
• The programme is designed in conjunction with both leading industry and academic experts.
• Subject matter incorporates both professional and applied business material as well as an analytics component.
• Lectures are delivered by experienced experts from academia, industry and practice, facilitating graduates with the most up-to-date theory and practice.
• Select between a dissertation and an applied research project, where students can gain applied knowledge through real work with assigned industry clients.
• Participate in an interactive, supportive, multicultural learning environment.
• Gain generous exemptions from globally recognised professional accounting bodies such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Accountants Ireland.
• Graduates will be well positioned for success in advanced professional accounting examinations, or may utilise the knowledge and skills gained to develop a more general career in business.
WHY DCU BUSINESS SCHOOL
• DCU Business School is accredited by AACSB, a standard reached by only 5% of business schools worldwide reflecting its established international reputation for high quality graduates.
• We have an excellent reputation with the accounting profession and other business recruiters meaning our graduates are highly sought after in the job market both at home and abroad.
*This programme will run subject to sufficient numbers of students enrolled