Get Mobile 2014 – Free Mobile Marketing Conference in DCU
DCU Business School with the DCU Techspectations Initiative is holding the annual “Get Mobile” mini-conference on the 11th November 2014 in The Helix. “Get Mobile 2014” is a free mobile marketing conference will feature presentations on current issues in mobile technologies and marketing.
- Mobile – It’s Good! Mobile marketing trends and insights 2014, Alex Meisl, Chairperson, Sponge and WiForia Ltd
- Wearable Sensing, A New Era of Personal Data, Dr. Cathal Gurrin, DCU
- Microsoft’s acquisition of Nokia and the future of mobile, Eoin Cruise, Microsoft Ireland
- Turning visual content into shopable products, Dr. Mark Hughes, Digifye
- The role of mobile in digital marketing, Dr Theo Lynn, DCU
The conference runs from 2-6 on the 11th November 2014. Register to attend for free below: