Host a Practicum
Several postgraduate programmes offer a Practicum component, whereby teams of Masters students work with a client company on a real business issue. As part of our on-going commitment to work with industry, we have several opportunities for client companies to engage with our postgraduate students in the Practicum process. This is intended to expose postgraduate students to a real-world problem to which they apply previously completed theoretical and conceptual work, and to further facilitate deep learning throughout the Masters.
DCU Business School Supports Small & Medium-Sized Businesses
DCU Business School carries the Small Business Charter status. This award is in recognition of the effective role DCU plays in supporting the development of small and medium-sized businesses in Ireland. DCU is the first university in Ireland to receive this prestigious accreditation. Read more
Host a Student Project
DCU Business School Masters students complete an applied research project in the second semester of their Masters,hosted by a wide range of organisations, businesses and not-for-profits. Our students can help you to solve a business problem and make a real impact on your organisation. The students gain valuable hands-on skills as a part of this Applied Practicum.
Your organisation gets the latest thinking, a solution to a business problem, and maybe even a future employee.
- DCU Executive MBA helps business leaders thrive24 November 2023 - 3:18 pm
- Mary O’Donoghue on DCU Business School’s Let’s Lead! Leadership Development for Women programme23 November 2023 - 3:17 pm
- The ideal leadership development and learning experience for women – Katie Keogh22 November 2023 - 2:39 pm
- DCU Business School Executive Dean awarded honorary fellowship of the EMII22 November 2023 - 12:22 pm
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- DCU Business School Alumni
- Dean’s Honours List
- Contact Us