DCU Business School offers a range of learning opportunities, ranging from full-time and part-time MSc programmes to bespoke training. With our experienced faculty and action-based learning approach, our courses will help you to grow your business and develop your teams.
Executive Education programmes
The DCU Business School Centre for Executive and International Education provides accredited leadership and management development programmes to organisational leaders across all economic sectors.
Whichever programme you choose, you can be confident that our experienced faculty and action-based learning approach to executive education and leadership development will equip you with the insight and skills required to meet your current and future business challenges.
Discover Our Programmes
- Career Piece – Jacqui Duncan – BA International Business28 September 2023 - 11:04 pm
- Dublin City University Business School and UMass Boston School of Management Join Forces to Elevate Global Education27 September 2023 - 1:19 pm
- Project Management Methodology Evolution in Traditional Organisations27 September 2023 - 11:38 am
- Using ChatGPT to tailor your CV for bespoke applications27 September 2023 - 11:28 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- DCU Business School Alumni
- Deans Honours List
- Contact Us