DCU Business School offers a range of learning opportunities, ranging from full-time and part-time MSc programmes to bespoke training. With our experienced faculty and action-based learning approach, our courses will help you to grow your business and develop your teams.
Executive Education programmes
The DCU Business School Centre for Executive and International Education provides accredited leadership and management development programmes to organisational leaders across all economic sectors.
Whichever programme you choose, you can be confident that our experienced faculty and action-based learning approach to executive education and leadership development will equip you with the insight and skills required to meet your current and future business challenges.
Discover Our Programmes
- The FIA-led United Against Online Abuse (UAOA) campaign has announced the first recipients of its prestigious Global Research Scholarship27 February 2024 - 4:16 pm
- Empowering Innovation: A Student’s Journey with Bewley’s and Bord Bia26 February 2024 - 5:20 pm
- Applications for the 2024 MSc in Insights and Innovation are now open.13 February 2024 - 4:15 pm
- Thinking of investing? It can be easier than you think…9 February 2024 - 9:42 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- DCU Business School Research
- Working Papers Series DCU Business school
- Executive Education
- Executive Education News
- Upcoming Events
- DCU Business School Alumni
- Dean’s Honours List
- Contact Us