DCU Business School is committed to fostering outputs, practices and behaviours to maximise contributions to a shared research knowledge system structured by evidence-based policy and practice. This commitment is consistent with European Union research policy and best practice guidelines.
The DCU Business School Open Access Strategy recognises that open access impacts all aspects of DCU Business School strategy, including teaching and learning, research, and industry and civic engagement:
- Teaching & Learning – DCU Business School is committed to supporting equal and inclusive access to higher education. We support faculty in the development and provision of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- Research – DCU Business School is committed to higher quality and more efficient research by making research results more accessible to all societal actors. We support faculty in publishing research and underlying data on an openly accessible, free of charge basis.
- Industry and Civic Engagement – DCU Business School is committed to open innovation based on the quadruple helix and proactive and open intellectual property management.
DCU Business School is committed to higher quality and more efficient research by making research results more accessible to all societal actors. We support faculty in publishing research and underlying data on an openly accessible, free of charge basis.
- Open Data Collections
Access a range of data sourced from past research conducted at DCU Business School online for free:
‘Data Set for Automatic Detection of Online Misogynistic Speech’:
- MOOCs – Massive Open Online Course
- Open IP
- The FIA-led United Against Online Abuse (UAOA) campaign has announced the first recipients of its prestigious Global Research Scholarship27 February 2024 - 4:16 pm
- Empowering Innovation: A Student’s Journey with Bewley’s and Bord Bia26 February 2024 - 5:20 pm
- Applications for the 2024 MSc in Insights and Innovation are now open.13 February 2024 - 4:15 pm
- Thinking of investing? It can be easier than you think…9 February 2024 - 9:42 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- DCU Business School Research
- Working Papers Series DCU Business school
- Executive Education
- Executive Education News
- Upcoming Events
- DCU Business School Alumni
- Dean’s Honours List
- Contact Us