To educate leaders and professionals for the global marketplace. Through our teaching, our research, and our engagement with industry, we contribute proactively to the development of individuals, industry and society.
To be recognised as a Business School that transforms individuals, industry and society through our excellence in our teaching and research.
The Values which underpin and shape our thinking and actions, and the behaviours that characterise them, are:
Engaged → In our teaching, research and industry engagement we are collaborative, connected, innovative and entrepreneurial.
Dynamic → In developing our school we are responsive, progressive, courageous and resilient.
Responsible → In our activities and conduct we are conscientious, sustainable, ethical and honourable.
Open → In our interactions we are inclusive, collegiate, supportive and respectful.
Our Mission is translated into strategic objectives and actions via six interlinked Expected Strategic Outcomes:
- We will be recognised for our distinctive, high quality student experience.
- We will generate and disseminate research that advances knowledge and professional practice.
- Industry engagement will be a hallmark of our activities.
- We will enhance our international engagement and reputation.
- We will foster a work environment which develops our people and enables them to make an impact.
- We will maintain and enhance the financial and physical resources of the School.
Source: DCU Business School’s Strategy (2017 – 2022).