Postgraduate Part Time courses
DC503 | Postgraduate Part Time
Are you interested in developing the behaviours and competencies required to undertake key leadership roles in organisations and take on challenging roles in turbulent times? If so, this course is for you.
DC508/DC957 | Postgraduate Part Time
Interested in developing the skills to observe, analyze and become capable of suggesting workplace improvements, which can help corporations enhance employee productivity and overall performance. Become a specialist in organisational design, change management, leadership development, executive coaching, knowledge and relationship management, training skills development and team performance.
DC519 | Postgraduate Part Time
If you are interested in a leadership role in the aviation industry, this course is for you. Students will gain knowledge in all key aviation sectors combined with an education in strategic management.
DC517 | Postgraduate Part Time
Are you interested in developing your competencies in communicating and marketing using social media, online media and other digital and mobile technologies? If so, this is the course for you.
DC958 | Postgraduate Part Time
Are you currently working in financial services and wish to deepen your knowledge of financial markets and products? If so, this course is for you.
DC951 | Postgraduate Part Time
- You are an experienced professional with career ambitions focused on promotion or a new career direction
- You are an experienced professional who recognises the importance of continuous learning and exposure to new knowledge
- You are an experienced professional who recognises that success in today's volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment requires individual and organisational competence in adaptability and the ability to make decisions in the face of complex data and pressure
- You want to build networks to open doors to new knowledge, career and business opportunities
- You have entrepreneurial ambition, but need the business know-how to bring your idea to life
- As a leader and people manager, you want to develop your awareness of your leadership style and expand your leadership toolset
- You want exposure to the world of new and emerging technologies and digital communication platforms