Scholarship Application Guidelines and Process
All DCU Business School PhD Scholarship applicants are required to submit the following
documentation in soft copy as a single PDF file:
- A fully completed 2023 DCU Business School PhD Scholarship Application Form. Applications should be typed. Signatures from you and your proposed DCU supervisor are also required. This form includes your research proposal. For details on the requirements for the research proposal, please go to https://business.dcu.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Writing-a-Research-Proposal-DCUBS-PhD-Scholarship-1.pdf
- Scanned copies of a full set of original, notarised academic transcripts of results for all years of your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, if not completed in DCU, are required.
- IELTS or Duolingo Test results, if applicable, are required. DCU Business School PhD Scholarship Guidelines 2023 Page 4 of 6
- Two references provided by independent referees who have knowledge of the candidate’s academic and/ or other professional achievements. Note that these referees should not be the proposed supervisor.
Applications should be submitted as a single PDF file by email to DCU Business School
Research Officer, Ruth Finnegan (email@example.com).
- The file name should be: surname_firstname_DCUBS_2023.pdf.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The DCU Business School Research Officer will acknowledge receipt of applications by e-mail.
Applicants who choose to withdraw their application after submission should inform the Research Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at their earliest convenience.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend for interview in person or via zoom if
- Award of the scholarship is conditional on acceptance of a place on the PhD programme.
- Call opens on Monday 22nd May 2023
- Applications must be received, in full, by 12 mid-day GMT on Thursday 20th July 2023
- Interviews will be held during the week of Monday 11th September 2023
Click to view Business School PhD Scholarship Guidelines 2023
Start your application Business School PhD Scholarship Application Form 2023