Candidates should hold an honours primary degree (H2.1) or an equivalent professional qualification (ATCO; CPL); combined with 3 years of work experience in the aviation industry.
• If an applicant does not hold a primary degree, but has sufficient and relevant working experience (more than 5 years in the aviation industry), a special case for acceptance may be submitted.
• Recent graduates (with less than 3 years relevant work experience or with work experience in a different industry) who have the equivalent of first class honours degree will be considered.
• International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language.
• EU and non-EU students will be eligible to apply.
Scholarships are available to new entrants only (2023/2024)
For more information about the courses please visit:
BSc Aviation Management
MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership)
The selected student will be required to act as an ambassador for both the IAA and DCU, and may also be required to prepare short report on their experiences of the course e.g. newsletter article, blog etc.
Eligibility for this scholarship:
- Candidates must be funding their study personally.
- Candidates whose employer is funding their study or are funded through government-sponsored schemes are not eligible. The awardees may not hold other scholarships.
- Candidates in receipt of SUSI grants may apply.
- Candidates must supply all of the documentation required in the application process and meet DCU’s entry requirements along with the requirements of this course.
This is a single award of €5,000. Where a student undertakes the part-time option, the €5,000 will be awarded in the first year only.