Taster Evening for our MBA and MSc in Work & Organisational Psychology/Behaviour Programmes
Join us in DCU Business School on Thursday 16th April at 6.30pm, for our Executive Programmes taster evening.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- attend mini-lectures on leadership and change
- meet the DCU Business School academic team and current students to learn first-hand about the programmes
- network with DCU Business School Alumni and participate in a Q&A session
DCU Executive MBA
Are you an experienced professional with senior management or Director career ambitions?
Do you wish to enhance your awareness of your leadership style, to strengthen your leadership style and expand your portfolio of tools and techniques for effective leadership and change?
Register for the Executive MBA taster event here.
MSc in Work and Organisational Psychology/Behaviour
Do you want to be equipped with knowledge, insights and skills in areas of motivation, work design, well-being, leadership and organisational learning?
Do you want to make increasingly significant contributions to organisations wishing to achieve optimal performance.
Register for the MSc in Work & Organisational Psychology/Behaviour taster event here.
We look forward to meeting you on the 16th of April!
Share this news
- DCU Business School staff receive Teaching Heroes Awards from the National Forum for Teaching and Learning11/05/2021 - 11:20 am
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us