Thinking of doing an Executive MBA? The AMBA Scholarship deadline is June 30th
To mark their 50th Anniversary, AMBA are donating $50,000 worth of scholarships, to be shared between six individuals to start an MBA programme at an AMBA-accredited Business School. DCU Business School’s Executive MBA is AMBA accredited making this a fantastic opportunity for someone who is thinking about joining the 2017 programme.
The Bursary will be split between six scholarships, each of US $8,333, towards the tuition fees of an MBA programme, with one recipient coming from each of the six continents – North America and the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Oceania and Africa.
The Judging Process
Applicants are required to fill in the application form and at the same time submit a short essay outlining their commitment to responsible management and sustainability and discuss why this is important for the future of business.
Essays will be reviewed by a panel of judges and from this, a shortlist of finalists will be selected.
AMBA will then invite the finalists to attend an interview with the judges, either in person or via video link, to discuss their essay further and convince the judges that they would be an ideal recipient of the scholarship.
The Essay Topic
‘Drawing upon evidence of your commitment and capability from your previous endeavours, discuss how you plan to use your MBA to develop your responsible leadership and affect sustainable and progressive change in business and society.’
For more information on the scholarship and the criteria for a winning application, please visit www.mbaworld.com/prospective-students/mba-scholarship. The closing date is the 30th of June 2017.
About the DCU Executive MBA
The DCU Executive MBA is a two-year part-time programme for executives with ambitions of becoming Senior Managers/CEOs. At DCU Business School we believe that the Executive MBA should be a transformative experience at a personal level.
- Shape individuals to become effective business leaders
- Help transform organisations to cope with complex change
- Support an integrated approach to business across the enterprise
- Influence the sustainable and ethical approach to business within society
For more information visit The DCU Executive MBA.
Donnchadh Murphy, Operations Lead at Pfizer, tells us why he chose the DCU Executive MBA:
Share this news
- DCU Business School staff receive Teaching Heroes Awards from the National Forum for Teaching and Learning11/05/2021 - 11:20 am
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us