Great Success for DCU Business School in DCU President’s Awards for Teaching & Learning 2015
DCU’s annual Teaching and Learning Day took place in the Helix on Wednesday, 6th May 2015, which celebrated innovation and excellence in teaching and learning at DCU. As part of the day, DCU President, Professor Brian MacCraith, announced the 2014/2015 winners of the President’s Awards for Excellence in Teaching.
These awards recognise outstanding contributions to DCU’s Teaching and Learning activities, and are broken into three different categories. It was a fantastic day for DCU Business School with three of the winners coming from here.
The DCU Business School winners are:
Brian Harney is a Lecturer in Strategy and HRM in DCU Business School, Deputy Director (Knowledge) of the LINK Research Institute, and Programme Director of the MSc in Human Resource Management.
Special award for Distinctive assessment and feedback approaches: Dr Eric Clinton
Eric Clinton is a lecturer in Entrepreneurship at DCU Business School and principle investigator in the DCU Centre For Family Business.
Additional special award this year was made to the DICE Team
(Dr. Theo Lynn, Graham Hunt, Roisin Lyons, Meadhbh Cleary). DICE, which stands for Digital, Innovation, Creativity and Innovation, is an innovative first year module taken by all business students students.
The following DCU Business School colleagues were shortlisted in the Academic category – very well done to each of them too:
- The Next Generation Management team (Gerry Conyngham, Graham Hunt, Terry O’Brien, Dr Claire Gubbins, Dr Rachel Kidney, Dr Jean Cushen, Meadhbh Cleary);
- Dr Janine Bosak;
- Sean Donnelly;
- Dr Theo Lynn;
- The PNU Team (Dr Ann Largey, Caroline McGroary, Dr Anne Morrissey, Valerie Shanahan, Dr Paula Kenny, Dr Ayuna Murphy, Roisin Lyons, Artemisa Jaramillo, Rajaa Laifa Clouse
Congratulations and well done to all!
Share this news
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Women In Leadership podcast features Prof Maura McAdam28/04/2021 - 12:17 pm
- Business Insights
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us