DCU Masters Students Win Gold in the Marketing Edge Echo Collegiate Challenge
Congratulations to the winning team from the MSc in Digital Marketing who scooped 1st prize in the prestigious 2017 Marketing EDGE Collegiate ECHO Challenge. Conducted since 1986, the challenge provides university students with a real-world marketing project and challenges them to create and pitch a marketing campaign to a leading brand. The team worked with a theoretical budget of $5 million for a guided travel company. There were more than 200 entries in this year’s worldwide competition, which was judged by over 50 seasoned professionals across the marketing industry.
About the MSc in Digital Marketing
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed to help participants understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behaviour and equip them with the knowledge to engage with consumers using digital channels.
- Complete a search engine optimisation (SEO) report for a chosen client
- Design and run a digital advertising campaign
- Demonstrate mastery of analytics techniques using large social media data sets
- Complete Google Analytics, AdWords, Video Advertising Certifications
- Develop websites using industry recognised content management systems
Graduates from this programme will have highly-developed competencies in communicating and marketing using social media, analytics and other digital and mobile technologies.
[button link=”https://www4.dcu.ie/courses/Postgraduate/dcubs/MSc-Digital-Marketing.shtml#tab1″ size=”medium” target=”new” color=”blue”]More Information[/button]
Share this news
- Creating a strong culture of virtual collaboration is key to continued innovation05/05/2021 - 12:04 pm
- Women still face hiring barriers as recruiters influenced by third-party bias – DCU, NYUAD and Yale University research05/05/2021 - 11:54 am
- The MSc in Management (Aviation Leadership) was the gateway for me in developing my aviation career – Tomás Thornton04/05/2021 - 10:23 am
- Women In Leadership podcast features Prof Maura McAdam28/04/2021 - 12:17 pm
- Business Insights
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us