Great Place to Work HR Manager Survey 2018 reveals interesting findings
Professor Patrick Flood, Co-Director of the DCU Leadership and Talent Institute and Associate Professor of Human Resource Management Na Fu from Trinity Business School, have compiled the Great Place to Work HR Manager Survey 2018. The results were recently published in Best Workplaces, a Special Report published by The Irish Times in association with Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® delivers rankings that identify and classify the world’s best workplaces, provides research and resources related to great workplaces and engages with organisations to help them build a great place of work.
The Great Place to Work HR Manager Survey 2018 is based on the responses of 95 HR professionals working in 95 organisations in both the private and public sector. Among the private sector companies, 63 percent are multinational companies and 37 percent are domestic. A wide variety of sectors are represented.
A selection of key findings can be summarised as follows:
- 53% of respondents believe that Brexit will have no impact on their business
- 86% of HR Managers acknowledge that GDPR will impact HR departments
- 88% of respondents feel that mental health is supported in their work place.
This post is a summary version of the full report findings, which can be found at the following links:
The Best Workplaces Special Report published by the Irish Times in association with Great Place to Work® can be found at this link https://www.irishtimes.com/special-reports/best-workplaces
Share this news
- MSc Investment, Treasury and Banking Programme Webinar29/11/2022 - 10:04 am
- MSc Work and Organisational Psychology/ Behaviour Programme Webinar28/11/2022 - 5:13 pm
- Dublin City University, daa and Fingal County Council partner on Sustainability in Aviation28/11/2022 - 4:31 pm
- KPMG partners with DCU Business School28/11/2022 - 4:11 pm
- Business Insights
- Collaborate with us
- About Us
- Our Programmes
- Faculty and Research
- Executive Education
- Upcoming Events
- Deans Honours List
- Contact Us